Hi all!
I am looking for some help with Tunerpro RT, APU1, and connecting to the aldl on ECM bench.

background: 16197427 with $0D and xdf/adx connects to Tunerpro without any issue. Played around with it a bunch at 1ms latency on the port and it just works. Connects every time and has good data, consistent with what the ECM bench is sending.

Was just able to get a stock $A1 memcal on a 16149396 to work with one the the 3 $A1.adxs I found. Good data; consistent with what the ECM bench was outputting RPM wise. So the ECM is working.

Problem: Switch to 1227727, 1228708, and 16149396 and I CANNOT get it to read any ALDL data for certain masks/adxs aside from the abovementioned $A1. Says connected but that's it... Garbage data on dashboards using $8D bin (burned onto 27SF512 and G1 adapter) $8D.adx, and $88 bin (burned onto 27SF512 and G1 adapter) and $88.adx.

The burnt chips seem to function just fine on the bench. Got a fuel pump signal for 2 seconds, then off until RPM signal. IAC does it thing, and injector LED indicator shows a definite RPM dependent injector pulse, and TPS AE seems to be active when quickly increasing TPS based on brightness of LED... Flashes code 12 when A-B jumpered.

I've tried 10k mode, reconnecting a bunch of times, ensuring packet size is 67(instead of 66), etc. Also played with latency on port and no change. RPM and everything else bounces a bit but they stay around the minimum displayed values the entire time... As soon as I change to the '7427, or the 7727 with $A1 it just works.

So, I think there must be something in the ADX's that is the culprit. But I am just not getting it... Thoughts? I just don't know where to start on fiddling with the adx.