Thread: Hello all

Electronic Ignition!

Hello all

I am so excited to be able to ask for help on this. I have been putting this Z28 for a long time. I got it with a spun bearing, but I gotta put a bigger cam in it, and injectors, and LT headers, light port match on the intake side, used roller rockers that might be 1.6 RRs. So it doesn’t idle anymore unless i give it a little gas. It does start and run tho. I did manage to download the bin and start working on it. For the easy stuff like AC delete, air injection delete. I just need to know how to tune this thing now. Any help or guidance and or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Information about the vehicle your wanting help with tuning is greatly appreciated.

dave w

Electronic Ignition!

More details

I was going to post the details of my car and build in a build thread but I guess this is appropriate place for that? It’s a 94 Camaro, auto transmission. I put flattop Hyperutectic pistons .030 over in, The cam is a bullet 288/196-10HR 236 intake @.555, 244 exh. @.555 , LT4 springs, chromoly pushrods, some adjustable guide plates, 3row radiator. Aside from the other stuff I said above I think that’s it. I have a 52 mm BBK I haven’t put on yet because I’ve been afraid that would stop it from running then I wouldn’t be able to get a comparison Data log. I’m new to tuning so I could be wrong there. If there’s something else you need to know about the car/build, that’s all I can think of for now. I haven’t pulled my computer to check the computer number yet.
    Last edited by Blue z28; 10-07-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    I have read this

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...amaro+auto+adx

I have been googling and reading quite a few related articles. But I like a plan of attack, like (I’m speculating here)
    first - fuel tables
    Next - spark tables

What I should change and the order I should do it in?
    Post 7 here for VE tables

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...r-Spread-Sheet

Actually not sure that works with my mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue z28 View Post
    I was going to post the details of my car and build in a build thread but I guess this is appropriate place for that? It’s a 94 Camaro, auto transmission. I put flattop Hyperutectic pistons .030 over in, The cam is a bullet 288/196-10HR 236 intake @.555, 244 exh. @.555 , LT4 springs, chromoly pushrods, some adjustable guide plates, 3row radiator. Aside from the other stuff I said above I think that’s it. I have a 52 mm BBK I haven’t put on yet because I’ve been afraid that would stop it from running then I wouldn’t be able to get a comparison Data log. I’m new to tuning so I could be wrong there. If there’s something else you need to know about the car/build, that’s all I can think of for now. I haven’t pulled my computer to check the computer number yet.
    The intro has two functions, the meet and greet and filtering spammers. Some spammers write next to nothing about vehicles or an EFI project. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your build information.

dave w