He does not have that option in a 1227747. Just BPW. I just looked and 5.7L BPW is 135. 4.3L BPW is 181 !

Not sure what I would do there? Bore and stroke are about the same right? Just missing a couple cylinders? There's so many other fuel paremeters based off this... Think I would use 5.7L bin and set cylinder to 6, copy over 4.3L spark and fuel tables to start, but with the big change in injector VE gonna need a lot of work and with Vortec Head Spark Table is going to need work, maybe rough in a Vortec head bin spark table to start then you'd be way closer to work on the fuel VE.

I just did something simalar, since 1227747 never came with 7.4L and a 700R4 I took a 5.7L 700R4 bin and copied in all the 7.4L engine paremeters. So basically made a stock GM 7.4L engine and 700R4 tranny bin. Took about an hour but guy said it runs great and just needs some tweaking because of the 7.4L engine mods. He was about ready to give up after paying a mail order chip company $250 and several logs and new chips to get no where...