Yes, it is still strange. I noticed while it was data logging that a few errors had been reported. Something screwy is going on with my netbook while logging. If the battery is below 30% or I have it plugged into the 12v outlet then I can forget about logging data as it causes some sort of interference with the USB controller. I will run it again tomorrow afternoon and try to get better data to go on. All I can really go by is 'seat of the pants' feel and it is almost where it should be. I think had I put a taller gear ratio (maybe a 4.88) in then it would act a little differently as this is still just a v6 trying to turn very heavy 37" tires. I am just happy for a little progress.

I appreciate everyones assistance thus far. I wouldn't have found the problems I did find without the suggestions from everyone. I do have a few things to look into such as possible fuel pump malfunction, low voltage from charging system, WHY 5.7 injectors even work and will need to burn a chip this fall to either remap fuel and spark. The Jeep will be heading to our cabin for the summer and will return in the fall for more mods/upgrades/repairs. It will be here for another week or so unless something drastic goes bad.