Thread: Hello

Hello

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I have a couple of vehicles I enjoy playing with, first is a 1993 Mustang 5.0 that I'm using TunerPro RT and Decipha's T4M2 custom bin. I upgraded to the 94-95 EEC-IV as my Fox computer has some issues even after being repaired and I could not find a suitable replacement for less than $250. Had I known it was going to go South on me, I would have not invested in the Moates Quarterhorse, F3 chip and chip reader. I would have taken the money I spent on the tuning hardware and the money I would have spent on a replacement A9P and put that towards a standalone system. But, going down this path I have learned so much about tuning, where it comes from and more of what's behind the scenes.

I also have a 2004 GTO that I'm trying to run with a 2 BAR MAF/SD OS and add the Flex Fuel function to it. I did an LSA conversion and would like the possibility to use whatever mixture of fuel I want. I also added a direct port water/methanol injection system, so I think it will be interesting to see what I can get out of a 6.0 L96 with stock 823 heads, stock blower spinning at 22,000 rpm. It does have a custom cam and bolt-ons, but I think this way I can explore and see what it has and in the future I can always change heads and get the blower ported.

I'm hoping to learn how to create my own definitions, to take advantage of the HP Tuners User Defined function, so I can get Flex fuel to work.

Hopefully you can help me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

dave w