Hey guys,

Little bit of background on the car. I purchased a 1995 Camaro with the 3.4L in it back in 2010 as my first vehicle. I drove it for a couple years and ended up parking it due to a blown headgasket. Life continued to move on but the car always stuck around until I was able to put some time into it. Decided to go the top end conversion route and started assembling everything. The whole top end came from an 01 Grand Am GT. Heads w/ Comp 26986 Springs, custom length pushrods to go with my custom Wot-tech cam, 3400 pistons from the fwd car. I looked at what others had done and tried to emulate it to the best of my abilities. I have a buddy who steered me towards 28# Injectors from the 01 trailblazer as they would be tuneable and would give me the option to boost down the road if I wanted. We got the car running in the spring and started tuning using WinFlash and TunerPro, ,but a sudden engine leak brought that to a halt. The oil seemed to be mixing with alot of gas (makes sense as when it was running, it was EXTREMELY rich). Few months ago I found an unreal deal on a rolling 1998 trans am shell and swapped everything over. The last few weeks have been an absolute nightmare filled with electrical work to get the engine running but we got it. We're still running super rich, and I'm looking to learn how to tune the build myself so I'm not reliant on anyone else. Any beginner guides or similar work that you guys have seen or know of I'd love to see it!

Thanks,
Johnny