I have looked high an low for any $6B info, namely an ecu or xdf, or a commented hac. Also, not sure what .adx it would use. There was a push to figure out a 1228708 ECM driving a 2bbl TBI years ago headed up by Dave W.

I'd like to dust it off and take a stab using $6B, which was mentioned by 1project2many IIRC in the thread, but seemingly didnt have much support, likely due to such a small application range.

Effectively, like Dave W., I want to run a 1228708 with 2BBL TBI without the pesky 1X signal, which with current $A8 and $8B bins wont work in Alt TBI mode. I can modify a memcal no problem, but there is clearly some software tweaks needed, likely in the FMD2 mode word. Trouble is, I dont have any commented hac for $6B.

Per the Turbo P-4 doc, there are some mode words in the data stream that seem to indicate that there is setup of FMD2. I am wondering how I can find those on $6B...

I have a half decent ECM bench built(still tweaking some things) and a 4 channel Rigol O-scope, so I can see what is going on with Alt vs synced tbi injector firing events...

Any help or pointers would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

-Brett