Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
Than start increment by 1 and at $63 what a difference. I looked at the afr, map and feel for reference, if AFR goes lower the fuel is evaporated much better and the engine have excess fuel leading to richer mixture.
I've had mine at $69 since last summer. Haven't spent any time with this since installing the 170F thermostat so it might be worth revisiting.

I also noticed that in closed loop only couple of cells are used most of time. I am sure this is not optimal and I am looking for some tweaks there.
This is what I'm currently running:

Code:
RPM	MAP
1200	42
1650	56
2100	68
But this is with a M6. I decided to put the main RPM split at 1650 because there's really only two cruising gears for me - 5th and 6th. Below 55mph in 6th is pretty sketchy around 1500 rpm so I generally run in 5th under 60mph. With my cam this hits a wider range of cells with typical driving. An A4 would probably behave quite differently with these thresholds.

Now the wideband at closed loop goes from 14.6-15.1 all the time at stoich. At idle that changes to 15.4-16.
Is that leaner range idling in gear, out, or both?

I'm seeing a pretty consistent range from 0.97 to 1.06 λ in all closed loop operation. That's roughly 14.25:1 to 15.58:1 assuming 14.70 stoich. But that's unfiltered data - it's not using eehack's wideband functionality, just D27 adc conversion.