OK so my dd is an 06 Silverado 2500hd with 6.0 lq4 and 4l80e and I was hoping to make a few simple changes.
I really have researched this I didn't just dump my OS and say 'where is an .xdf for os xyz? but I am really stuck at the moment and could use any help, encouragement, abuse whatever you have to offer :-)

I'd like to turn off a few things but alas my OS is 12606807 don't worry 12487603 is a universal donor for the 1 mb P59's.... well maybe not so much.
So I start with a 7603 file found here for a GMt800 DBW 6.0 with 4l80E heck it already has the right gear ratio and pulses per mile and I disable vats remove speed limiters enable oil pressure in platform options (and verify dbw is enabled in this donor .bin it is)

Not being completely stupid (well my wife would probably disagree) I purchased a spare P59 and flashed it first with my trucks current firmware using lsdroid and a bench harness selecting clone and it works perfectly so the new spare pcm is good.

Now I take this new spare pcm and flash it with the donor 7603 I edited, install in truck and it fires up instantly WOOHOO Yippie etc..
Unfortunately if I give the truck more than 1/2 throttle I get a reduced power message the money light comes on and it runs like crap. I scan to find U0107.

I flash the trucks stock firmware back to this same spare pcm and it is fine in fact I put 500 miles on it this way so I am pretty sure the spare pcm isn't the problem.
I don't think wiring or throttle controller are the problem as with OS 12606807 on both stock and spare pcm I have 0 problems.
Doing some googleshooting I found a few people that had problems with older OS' and 06 throttle body and controller that sounds exactly like what I am seeing.

So
Has anyone else seen this problem with 06 hardware and 7603 OS setting U0107 at over 40% throttle ?
If so what did you do?
I can't find a P59 .xdf other than 7603 do xdf's for newer P59 OS's exist?
The goal isn't to swap i just would like to turn off a few dtc's so I can do bad things to the planet and also make my truck a bit more fun to drive so dropping the coin for efi live isn't really an option for me right now and so if anyone has idea what stupid thing I'm doing wrong I would be eternally grateful for your input.

Thank you in advance.