Hi everyone. I recently got into electronic fuel injection. I'm a car junky and have always had a project since my teens (40+yrs). Currently I have a 1980 CJ5 with 258 (4.2) with a 4.0 cyl head. During more than a decade long ground up rebuild I ditched the carb and adapted a donor 1990 S10 wiring harness and 747 ECM. I switched my ignition module to GM. It runs okay but needs some tuning to the spark and fuel curves to reach its potential and also to warm up properly. To avoid burning and swapping chips every time I want to make a change I thought it would be much more efficient to use the EBL Flash II with the WUD app/software. I know how to tune old style with carb/dist so conceptually it should be much easier monitoring and interfacing thru a computer...I plan to read posts on the basics of getting my EBL Flash II installed, properly programmed for starting, adjusting key parameters, etc, so I can drive my CJ5 knowing its tune is helping it reach its designed potential. I hope this is a pleasant and quick experience