hi folks, im new here. can i use this 2002 trans am BIN or should i just segment swap the transmission? i have a 1983 firebird (trans am, knight rider) and i personally installed a 5.3L truck engine. i have the 2005 L59 flex engine and im using a 2002 LM7 harness with injector adapters. im using a non electronic 700R4 older auto transmission and currently it runs and drives. im just learning tuning and ive successfully done a couple BIN reads and several OS+BIN writes with LSDroid and TunerPro. im using a p01 from a 2002 silverado 122xx156 OS, but its for an automatic transmission. i was getting several error codes for the electronic transmission such as TCC solenoid and VSS error and more all relating to the missing 4L80 since i have a 700R4 older auto. maybe if i use this manual transmission BIN file i wont get the TCC and shift solenoid errors. i did learn to turn off the transmission error reports and disable VATS, and remove the PRND neutral switch in tunerPro, but im considering trying the manual shift BIN or the manual shift transmission segment?