So, all this time later after getting Robert and Charles's 2-bar map sensor code updates into the P66 codebase, I'm still fighting the A/C shutoff problem.

Basically, as soon as the 50kpA threshold is crossed, the A/C is disabled. It has to be something to do with some segment of code not getting the correct MAP value. So far, I suspect DTC33 is the problem-but I don't know enough to confirm this, or fix it. DTC33 is "MAP SENSOR HIGH" and DTC34 is "MAP SENSOR LOW" malfunction codes.

Background:

Updated code by TunerPro patches to allow for 2-bar map sensor, by changing A/D scaling and passing an emulated value to things that couldn't handle the 2-bar values.
Updated code by tunerpro patches to allow for new wideband O2 input for datalogging-used a formerly not even connected A/D input and tucked it in to the E-side datastream.
Updated code by changing injector voltage reference from fuel pump voltage to battery voltage.

All of the above code changes work absolutely fine, as best I can tell. I've not had any problems or unexpected behavior inside the areas that these patches are supposed to work in.

The only error that I can find right now is the A/C fault. I know it's got to be connected to the 2-bar map rescale somehow, and all it needs is to have the emulated value passed to it instead of the real map value. I just have to find the location that needs it!

Anyone got time to help figure this out? I can provide all the code and disassembly that you would like to look at. Some of it is better commented/documented than others, but it's all available.