Ok. Progress at least. That bin file runs better than any other I've loaded to this point. It idles rough, at around 650rpm, like it has an extremely radical cam. It will rev past 3500 in neutral and under a load to redline, which is all improvements over the previous bins. But won't idle with the air conditioning on, shuts off when you push in the clutch, and still has misfire and sputter throughout the rpm range though at different points in the Rev range.
So at a minimum I know I'm loading the bins right and installing chips right.
This bin appears to have more power, though it still bogs bad on a high load low rpm rev. It doesn't smell nearly as rich as it did, and I don't have faint black smoke out of the exhaust that I did have. No ses light...
Thank you Dave. Now I know at least the setup I have is working and loading different tunes properly.

It's acting like not enough timing still, but I know base is set to 10 degrees - this motor won't run at 6 degrees long enough to set the base timing that low.
So many things to investigate, and not sure where to go first...my original chip still runs the best overall, but it's a long way from right.