Hi everyone,
I've owned a 1995 Z28 that I've used as a summer weekend car for the last 6 years. When I first bought it the car was beautiful, but every light on the dash was lit and It was running only on 7 cylinders. Over the last few years I've been able to resolve these issues, especially with the help of diagnostic software narrowing down the locations of the issues. Every year I try to learn a little more about tuning the powertrain on the vehicle as it does have some light modifications, but plan on replacing the cam and possible the cylinder heads in the future.

Currently I have the car running great in closed loop, but struggle with engine knocking occurring in WOT. I installed a wide-band sensor behind the headers last fall, and now pulling the vehicle out of storage, plan on using it to diagnose if my engines receiving the correct amount of fuel in this condition.

Recently I've installed an Android double din head unit, replacing the old cd player. With this unit I'm hoping to datalog aldl information rather than lugging my laptop along with me, and demanding that passengers must share their seat with it lol.

Outside of tuning this car, I'm also an avid 3D printer. I love reconditioning or replacing the original parts on this car that experience low stress, and I find 3D printing to be a great answer for this.