Hi guys, glad to introduced here....in 6 years after registration, ha, who knew that an introductory speech was needed.
So, my name is Dmitry, I'm the owner of a '91 caprice for 9 year.
А year after the purchase caprice, I began to study the efi system, it was not easy, because before that I had never done this.Along the way 305 was replaced by 350, 2.56 rear end was replaced by 3.42, installed 2400 stall tq converter, and I interested up the study of engine building.
In 2015 I soldered the simple adapter and burned the first chip, after which I bought the innovate wbo2 and it was a terrible decision when it came to compiling the logs from lm2 and aldl 160... sold lm2 with terrible curses, a bit of dumb.
A year later, I became interested in the topic of Fast355 about grinding tbi swirl heads and I had a little plan ripened by the cheapest way to cheer up a tbi, while learning to tune it.
Between the cases I tested 1228746 and thanks to the research of enthusiasts of this forum (fast, 1proj2many, davew, robertsaar, of course eaglemark and other smart guys) and from thirdgen (rbob, fast and same faces) I successfully switched to 16197427. I know that most of the guys who use this PCM drive on trucks and vans, I wanted to join them at my chevy-bath.
Last year I grind my heads properly, installed them, upload some photo in the gallery, bought a camaro lt1 cam, wrote a fast355, but he did not answer (now I understand why, apparently he did not see my private message).
Now it's time to install the camshaft and set it up, I want to buy a wbo2 again, because 7427 allows to connect it directly, but the question arose of how the PCM processes the wbo2 signal and whether it is possible to connect 4.9 LSU directly or do I need a controller with an analog output that connects to the egr. LSU 4.2 as I understand it is not the best choice. Now I'm looking at aem 30-0300 kit, but maybe there is a simpler option, for example, some denso wbo2 or an analog compatible with 7427.
I'm not an electric, so it's a little difficult for me to understand everything the first time, but I will gladly read the necessary information if you show me the right direction.