Rather than start a new thread, I will hit this one. First my original issues WAS:
When I first started my truck tuning adventures, I did not have a knock sensor so I disabled all the timing retard capability by setting the "minimum temperature for knock retard" to 151C in my BIN, and promptly forgot about it. I also had retarded a bunch of the timing table because it looked like too much timing. Luckily I keep a log with every change I make to my BINs so during a look back over my notes, I saw it, put it back to 35C and added 4 degress of timing to the whole table. Now that I turned it back on, I not only have knock counts, I have timing being retarded the way it is supposed to!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

MY QUESTION NOW, THOUGH:
I have done a tuning run with my timing tables and have data on my knock retard. Do I just take that Knock retard number (running avergage), subtract it from the value in the timing tables, install new table in my truck, rinse, and repeat? Am I looking for 0's or just less than say .5? Is it really that easy to tune timing? I feel like I am over simplifying it...