Thread: 93 V6 flash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Here is some cleaned up definition.
    Added some extra stuff and cleaned the leftover stuff. Still needs some bits and DTCs added.

dbuster,

The new flash tool for v6s pcm is ready to test. If you are willing to sacrifice a test pcm you can give it a try. I bet it will work on the first try.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    I thought I replied to this yesterday but I must not have posted it. I some how miss placed about two hours of logs I made last week, and tonight I found that I can't load logs from eehack 4.7 and 4.9 at the same time into trimalyzer. I can only load one or the other so I will do some more data logging this week and then try to flash my bench unit.

Fuel Injected!
    What about loading the log from 4.7 into EEHack 4.9 and then saving it again to “convert” them? Does that work?
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Fuel Injected!
    Not sure, I'll try.

Fuel Injected!
    I haven't had a chance to do any more data logging so I am practicing with what I have.

Down loaded bin from bench unit and loaded into tuner pro, opened data logs in trimalyzer and followed instructions to modify bin in tuner pro and loaded new bin in eehack.

Loaded new bin and old bin in eehack flash tool, ran program stability test, passed. Clicked upload bin file to ecm, accepted the warning that i may make a brick and got -eehack error must select either T side or E side to flash- On flash tool select E side or T side are not highlighted, I cannot select them.

Fuel Injected!
    Download flashhack from steveo site. It now supports v6 pcm. First do some test reads, and use only the files you have read with flashhack to avoid any file format difference.

eehack uses full binary files which are 128kb. flashhack uses partial binaries which are cut from the unneeded blank regions and the files size is 64kb.

Only 64kb files are compatible with tunerpro xdf.

For flashing v6s I only recommend flashhack from now on. The file format it uses is the same for the tunerpro xdf and there is no need to do any file conversions.

Fuel Injected!
    ok, thanks I will give it try.