Thread: New guy here!

New guy here!

Hey everyone! Little introduction about myself and why I'm here.
    My name is Marcus I'm 26 and I live in CA.

I'm here because I own a lifted 1974 Chevy k5 blazer..now I know you're thinking my truck might be a little old but let me tell ya.. I've got big plans for it.
    I've got a 01 5.3 engine out of a Tahoe that I'm gonna be swapping in to my k5 and I'm getting into learning the tuning side of things.
    I'm gonna be asking a lot of questions, some of which might seem dumb to you guys, I gotta learn some how.

Thank you for being here and allowing me to join you're great site.

Administrator
    Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I think the square body trucks look best when they're lifted. Feel free to ask questions... this isn't Pirate. ;)

Lol I'm a member there (only read, never ask questions just to be told to "google it") as well as another from called CK5. My truck is definitely a work in progress and I'm trying to learn all I can. I love everything about the truck and the learning process.

I got a 5.3 lm7 out of a Tahoe with the wiring and computer for 300 bucks. I would have loved to have a 383 stroker but things changed a little. That's why I'm getting into the tuning side of things.
    Attached Images Attached Images