Thread: Buick V6 3800 rear wheel drive Aussie car feels like lean surge going up hills

Carb and Points!

Post Buick V6 3800 rear wheel drive Aussie car feels like lean surge going up hills

Hello new to Tuner Pro RT

My car feels like its lean surging when going up hills and have recorded data using Tuner Pro RT..

I am new to Tuner Pro RT and just done data logging yesterday on my V6 and wondered if someone could look over my XDL file

I have changed those manifold gaskets (oil in the coolant) - spark plugs - cleaned throttle body and IAC - cleaned the MAF - checked all vac lines - leads checked ok with ohms readings and they don't arc anywhere at night in the dark with water misted over them.
    Changed the ignition coils and module under neath them with a friends spares.

When the ALDL cable is plugged into the PC and car the check engine light comes on and 1 of the fans turns on, the engine coolant temp stops reading on the dash

Engine is Stock with a Ryco Rush foam air cleaner and sport exhaust.

I don't think it's fuel pressure because when you put your foot down it goes very well, but can't see anywhere to connect a gauge too

If you view the data you will note when it gets lean the knock sensors start reducing the timing of the cylinders.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mag; 03-01-2020 at 04:55 AM.