Hi folks. I am tuning my second 383 with a $0d mask but things have changed over the last several years, including versions of Tunerpro. Quite frankly it has been a while and my memory is getting grey as I don't tune too often. I will cut to the chase on the questions I have now, I certainly appreciate any help.

Configuration:
383 chevy stroker, TBI, 75 pph injectors, dart heads, edlebrock TBI manifold, COMP CAMS 206/212@0.050" and 0.480/0.488" lift, 112 lobe separation and 37 deg overlap, 9.2:1 compression. Tuning with a wideband O2.

Questions:
a. I have recently upgraded to Tunerpro 5.0 and I need the latest $0d mask xdf and ads file, Mark Mansur suggest you folks, can anyone share?
b. My VE tables are maxed out. What is the proper way to adjust them. I have heard of decreasing the injector flowrate or increasing the cylinder volume. What is the best way to approach this so I don't have tuning headaches later down the road.
c. I am tuning open loop to start. I have disabled the O2 sensor via increasing the closed loop temperature. What else should be disabled and how do I disable it for closed loop tuning including warm up?
d. Can anyone point me to an excel spreadsheet to handle both the on idle and off idle VE tables, I know these are tied together in a strange way.
e. What determines BLM values? I realize 128 is the ideal, but how does that relate to the fuel air ratio. Does this relate to the desired fuel air ratio?
f. I don't recall how to calculate the injector duty cycle or ms pulsewidth. If I have 75 pph injectors how do I calculate the PW for ~85% duty cycle?
g. What is a good TPS voltage and IAC counts? 0.5V/10?

If anyone can shed any light on these items I would be greatful as they would get me moving further on this project, i am beginning to wish I had a holley carb again, just want this thing on the road and to pass emissions.