Hi All, I am new to this communication process so feel free to direct my efforts. I am embarking upon this 76' scout II tbi conversion. I have been reading much information here and am in awe of the resource you all have created, just a little wobbly on the art of navigation. My next step is to visit the local junk (i mean "gold" yard) in search of a doner vehicle. From what i have gathered so far I'm looking for GM vintage 87' to 92' 5.7L (my project engine is an international harvester 345 ci and i am running a stock Chrysler 727 automatic transmission). I have compiled a list of wanted items ie ECM, Harness, sensors, etc. From what I gather the 1227747 would be the preferred ECM. I have read EagleMarks suggestions on collecting parts for the TBI conversion and think i have a good feel for the wrecking yard mission. Any suggestions? 1227747? Is this the proper way to start this thread? How do tags work? I am hoping my learning curve thru this process will eventually be Gold to someone with similar knowledge as myself embarking on this type of project. Thanks in advance, Ben