Hello all i am new to the site. I didnt know if i should of posted this in the Gm or Ford section but being the injection is from a 1990 mustang i will give this a shot.

Ok my build. 1984 Pontiac Fiero. Motor is a 1993 Cadillac 4.9 complete from pan to intake. Fuel injection is from a 1990 Ford mustang HO 5.0/302 from throttle body (custom plate made to fit GM intake) down to a new computer system.

Funny build huh? Well anyhow it works! But I am having a small issue that I want to get rid of. So far all the sensors are brand new and been replaced but the mass air flow. The issue are the idle. It dont like to idle the same every time. Most of the time when I come to a red light or stop sign the idle drops so low it stalls. To keep it from stalling i put it in neutral and when i take off I have to give it a small amount of gas and put into gear. It almost sounds like I put a 480 lift cam in it sometimes carrying on jumping and what not. It never blows black smoke. Also when going down the road it loses power! I know for a fact it has to do with the fuel system because that's what it feels like. It feels it don't get enough fuel some times.
I think it might be the mass air flow but I don't want to spend $200 and that not be the problem. I have a video on youtube called Ruffy,s V8 fiero throttle body and computer for a small look.