Hi Guys, I'm another newbie to this but working my way up the steep learning curve thanks to your help! I have a '91 350 TBI with a 1228747 comp. I've data logged with WinALDL using the 7747 because it doesn't have the 8747 option on it. While doing logging with WinALDL I found that I'm running pig rich with all my BLMs between 100 and 115. I had a custom chip burned for it a while back but when he burned it, I had a bad TPS (the voltage started dropping after half throttle) and a weak fuel pump (the pressure dropped from 12 psi to 9 under a load.) I also found from datalogging that I have a high knock count at 800 RPMs and the MAP at 65. Is this likely a false knock and is it retarding my timing? I don't know what my base timing is at but does the truck run the base timing at idle or only until it goes into closed loop? When he burned it, he did some soldering so I'm assuming I have the extra 2 pins now to use an EEPROM chip?? Do I just need to look on my chip for a number to see what I have?

ANYWAY, I tried using the $4F mask files and other files found on here (thanks for your work on them) but I can't connect to tunerproRT with them. I am able to connect with the $42 mask files though. My other question is, when I am using TunerproRT I need to put the 10K resister between pins A and B on my ALDL cable but when I do it, my idle increases and stays about 500 higher. However, if I use WinALDL if I have the resister in that position, it doesn't read the BLMs, I have to have it in the "normal" position for it to read. Last question, does anyone have a recommendation, given what I have, for what to use to burn chips once I get to that point?

Sorry this is so long, but I'm lost and have a lot of questions! Thanks in advance!