I'll give those a try tomorrow. When I used the $42 mask, I also used its XDF and when I used the $4F mask I used the $4F XDF. I think when I tried using the $4f this morning, I tried it before connecting with the $42 but I'll try again tomorrow to make sure.

On a somewhat unrelated noted, I've been chasing a sputtering idle for some time now and today I was working on adjusting my minimum idle air (I think my chip has the idle set extremely low because even with the TB adjusted to 550 RPMs, my IAC count is zero). I still couldn't get the idle to smooth out once it goes into closed loop (idles fine at the same RPMs while in open loop). I was once again checking for vacuum leaks and replaced the gaskets above and below my TB spacer which may have helped a little but when I sprayed lighter fluid by the base of my EGR the idle went way up. I had swapped out the EGR awhile back with a spare one I had without changed that gasket. Autozone didn't have the gasket in stock but hopefully tomorrow I will solve a 2 year idle mystery!