Quote Originally Posted by duecepipes22 View Post
is it a good thing that i got past 100 kpa? Does it say anything about how i'm flowing air? no data for that but i beleive you are going to see nothing but improvements and big ones if you learn to tweak this right!

when you say i need a restart after each 1/4 turn do you mean i need to reset the computer once everything is adjusted and idling? yes!

i don't doubt that the throttle shaft is worn because i can feel a slight wiggle to it but i never considered that they could be leaking vacuum because of it... Shoot. I just tried swapping the tb off a '91 burb that had no play in the throttle shafts but one of the vacuum lines is different on it. What kind of a job is it to replace shaft bushings? I know one place i talked to about flow matched injectors said they would do a complete rebuild for $300 but i don't wasn't sure if i could do it myself. way cheaper options available, even find a low mile used, my suburban is tight at 125k, you may not even need that vacuum line?

i also noticed while data logging that i was throwing a "high battery voltage" code. Is that a problem? probably not as that was the only thing differant between the 3 files, if you used the hd you probably need the ld
hth!