Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter
Datatracing is when there is a bubble floating around the maps, showing which part of the maps are being used at that particular moment. In the scalers, it will show the actual value of a related datastream variable. Very handy.
Ok, I think I understand… It's just basically showing which lookup table or other values are being referenced by the ECM at that particular moment?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark
I've sent several sets of more detailed XDF and ADX files to Mark at TunerPro but they never made it on the site.

In the $42 set there's way more then you need to mess with.

For data Tracing check out last picture in this thread.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...unerPro-How-To

If you have an old ADS file from TP V4 you can use it in TunerPro by Importing it, instead of Load Definition file, then you'll be promted to Save As and it will be an ADX file.

Once you open an XDF file in TP V5 it changes the format automatically, I thought once this was done it would not work in TP V4? So not sure if you should be using the new one Jim? 93V8S10 had me put both V4 and V5 versions in the $0D, $0E, $31 catigories...

Once you do a data log you can play it back and watch in Item Lists, History tables, Dash Boards and Monitors for all the data at exact moment just like it was live.
Thanks for the plug to that thread on enabling datatracing! I have read it once over and I intend to study it more thoroughly in the next few days when I get some free time.