Hey there guys..... kindof new to the forum, definitely new to posting here.

I am a bit of a noob when it comes to tuning and I am stuck on the above mentioned tables.

I had my car dyno tuned and it just wasn't right, power seemed down etc. So back story on my setup to clear the picture a bit. Stock bottom end LT1, LE1 heads and intake, CC503 cam, ASM 54 MM throttle body, headers etc. when I was getting things running after heads and cam swap, it seemed the factory injectors were causing me some issues with fueling, so per the recommendation of the tuner that I had look at the file, he said to go with some nice 30 pound injectors.

I did this, put on some trickflow 30 pound units and it was dyno tuned shortly there after, but in looking at the tune file he didn't change any of the injector offset tables from factory and only thing changed was the injector flow rate.
once I got it home it was running pig rich at idle, BLM's maxed to 160 on both sides.

I contacted Trickflow/Accel for the data sheet on the injectors and I was able to actually download it from here https://documents.holley.com/accel_i...ons_150130.pdf

So I took the table within this document, or the numbers within and placed them within the Injector Voltage Offset fields teh best I could and manually smoothed things out for the areas that weren't covered by the data sheet.

I then see the offset adder table and I am confused as to whether I modify this from factory settings, as it looks to me like it is truly additive to the Voltage Offset numbers, but I could be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I did look for the subject but found no real answer at the end of the threads. Some said that most tuners don't mess with the offset tables but I don't think that is the right answer.

thanks in advance

Mike