Thread: How Do I do this....

How Do I do this....

i am trying to put a fan control into my $0d bin using tunerpro bin editor. so i find the bin location 7000 and i manually enter the code because everytime i copy and paste i get tons of garbage output. so after i enter the entire code do i just manually hardwire the fan relay as directed? is the code all i need or do i need to do anything to the algorithm? also how do i do this.to able this routine, be sure to change the Value at address 7C6F from D399 to 7020.?http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...E-Efan-control
    Last edited by blazed350; 05-13-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Administrator
    I'd use a hex editor to enter this data then run the cal through a tuner afterward to get the checksum correct. If you can enter the code manually you should be able to make the last change above. Go to $7C6F in the hex editor and change the value there to 7020.

I used TunerPro RT to make the edit, and worked fine. Saved the bin afterward, and it works well.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    I used TunerPro RT to make the edit, and worked fine. Saved the bin afterward, and it works well.
    X2 I used the xdf included in the zip file to load the code and set the fan parameters. from there I just hard wired the relays to the specified pins and poof it all worked.
    87 4Runner, 15" spring lift, 3" body, chevy vortec 355, 5.29 gears, 38.5x15.5x15" Boggers, 280hr, 16168625 running $0D
    93 S10, 36x12.5x15 TSL's, custom turbo headers, 266HR cam, p&p vortec heads, $0D Marine MPFI with 8psi boost.
    05 Silverado, 2' lift, 4" exhaust, Bully Dog programmer,