I installed a rebuilt long block into my 95 s10 blazer. i drove it in the shop to swap engines and now cant get it running. it started right off but ran stupid rich.it had a rv style cam in it then,i pulled the intake to fix a sticky lifter and put a stock cam in.cam timing is on,ive checked it multiple times. it has 50 to 55 psi fuel pressure static no change while cranking,new reman cpi all sensors appear to function as expected using the scan tool.when you try to start it it gives a little squirt when priming the injector but spews a ton of fuel when cranking.it will flood before it starts. unplugging the o2 sensor has no effect scan tool still says lean.compression is equal within 5psi across the board. im stumped if i unplug the map sensor no change. the only code is for esc sensor or module but that was present in the old engine. the coolant temp sensor reads actual temp,map sensor shows a drop in pressure when cranking ignition timing as close to tdc as i can get it without it running.any idea where to start?