Thread: tunerpro XDF help

Electronic Ignition!

tunerpro XDF help

im having a hard time getting xdf for my tuner pro i saw few YouTube clips saying to go to code59.org to get it but the site isn't working could someone please help me sort this out in downloading the xdf i need to open my 0411 computer from a 2001. any imfomation at this point would be huge im trying to get the security vats off so i can start my engine im using ls drode to read the computer

I think this post will help: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...d-is-TunerPro)

dave w

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    I think this post will help: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...d-is-TunerPro)

dave w
    that was a huge help thank you so much! i have one other question maybe you can help me i just got a PCM from the junk yard serv# 12200411 HDW# 09386530 with a OS# 12212156 it came of a 2001 s10 4door with a 4.3L with a 4L60E if i get a bin file from a 2001 or something in that year range with a 5.3 with 4L80e can i just write that bin on the PCM i got from the junk yard that was from the V6

I use Tuner Cats OBD2 to read / write to PCM's like the 12200411, so what I'm sharing below might not be correct with TunerPro.

The operating system is an important factor when changing to a different engine / transmission. Generally speaking, flashing different engine / transmission combinations within the same operating system is the most desirable option. If possible flashing the 4.3 / 4L60E OS 12212156 pcm with a flash for a 5.3 / 4L80E with OS 12212156 would be the more desirable option.

dave w

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    I use Tuner Cats OBD2 to read / write to PCM's like the 12200411, so what I'm sharing below might not be correct with TunerPro.

The operating system is an important factor when changing to a different engine / transmission. Generally speaking, flashing different engine / transmission combinations within the same operating system is the most desirable option. If possible flashing the 4.3 / 4L60E OS 12212156 pcm with a flash for a 5.3 / 4L80E with OS 12212156 would be the more desirable option.

dave w
    would you be able to point me in the right direction to where i can find this bin file ? i did try to do a search but didnt find anything

Quote Originally Posted by bigblock489 View Post
    would you be able to point me in the right direction to where i can find this bin file ? i did try to do a search but didnt find anything
    Maybe this link will have the .bin file your looking for? http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...2-OBDII-Tuning

dave w