Apologies in advance for the long-winded post-

Well, I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I own a '94 Buick Estate Wagon, and have limited experience with the ECM. I have done some basic changes, ie EGR delete, rear end gearing and tire correction change, max speed fuel cutoff, etc. But then, I lost oil pressure at the drag strip. That led to a rebuild, which led to a stroker crank, which led to a huge cam, which led to a port nitrous kit, which led to a T-56 conversion, and on and on and on. It may be easier to list the parts that haven't changed. But here I am, with the engine back in, transmission installed, and almost ready to fire it up. EXCEPT, I am certain that it won't even come close to running with the tune that was in it when I parked it. I bought 4 books on EFI systems (Both books by Banish, one by Strader, and one by Cramer and Hoffman) and while I now have a fairly thorough understanding of how the systems work in general, there wasn't much specific on early OBD1 stuff. Here is a basic list of the things I have to account for. I'm sure I have forgotten a few and will need to update as I go-

displacement increased from 350 to 383
11.5:1 compression
ZZ409 cam
heavily ported iron heads
Long tube headers
port matched intake
1.6 roller rockers
44lb/hr Accel injectors
smog pump delete
EGR delete
OEM throttle body bored to 54mm
F-body MAF
Converted to dual electric fans
T-56 trans from 96 camaro
3.73 gears
3inch x-pipe to dual 2-1/2inch exhaust
Aftermarket coil and colder plugs, gapped .035 and electrodes rounded for nitrous

The nitrous system is essentially completely separate from the EFI:
direct port with 8 fuel/nitrous nozzles
Fuel is supplied by a separate electric pump at 7psi from a separate tank
Entire nitrous electrical system is separate. Fuel pressure, nitrous tank pressure and fuel supply safety interlocks incorporated to ensure nitrous supply is interrupted if fuel flow is compromised. Intention is to tune nitrous separately for essentially neutral burn, so any minor rich/lean conditions are within the range of ECM adjustment when nitrous is engaged.

Where to start? I know data-logging will be necessary to get a final tune, but the car has to run first. I have injector specs from Accel, I think I understand how to adjust cylinder volume, injector flow rate and offset. I will need to disable all settings relating to the auto trans. I intend to completely tune the car NA before I ever start messing with the nitrous system. Should I try to find a BIN from an f-body manual trans car that has been stroked as a starting point, or make massive changes to my existing BIN? I kinda feel a little overwhelmed and I'm scared to death of killing what has now become an extremely expensive engine before it's even broken in. Any advice is very much appreciated!

Tom