Good evening all-

I am nearing the completion of the mechanical part of my project, and now I am trying to figure out the computer part. My current project is called the Sleeperwagon. It is a '94 Buick Roadmaster Estate wagon, heavily modified but going to great lengths to make it appear nearly stock. These luxo-barges came from the factory with an iron-head LT1. Mine is now a 383 with a ZZ409 cam, tons of internal mods and a massive port nitrous system squeezed in under the manifold. The lines are routed into the heat riser tube out the back of the manifold so nothing is visible from the engine compartment. The only visible performance mods are long tube headers and a cold air intake system. I did a little bit of tweaking with the early performance mods using tunercats, but it will need a complete re-tune now that the engine is rebuilt and back in. I discovered this forum while doing google searches for info on tuning using tunercats, trimalyzer, and tunerpro. Looking forward to learning more about how these things work and being a productive member of this forum!