Thread: Hello from Birmingham, al

Carb and Points!

Hello from Birmingham, al

I am eager to look around, learn & hopefully will be able to contribute any knowledge I have that could help someone. Any knowledge I offer would likely not be about $59 specifically, but it appears there is a large variety of things discussed here.
    I have a little shop that I earn a living out of and I've been a master automotive technician for 22 years & a gearhead since I was kicking the clutch in the womb!
    I build/work on racecars, street rods, muscle cars, daily driven sh*tboxes, ect, most commonly LS powered stuff, but I'll work on anything.. I have some experience in tuning different standalone and own/use HP Tuners.
    I dabble in building custom wiring harnesses for many projects, but truthfully, I'm working to refine that skill until I am comfortable balancing a quality piece and time invested in it..
    I'm rambling, thanks for having me!
    Adam

Fuel Injected!
    Welcome neighbor! Huntsville AL here!

Administrator
    Hi Adam,

Sounds like you keep plenty busy. Keep practicing on your wiring. Well-made wiring harnesses can be a complement to a vehicle's engine rather than just a necessary evil.