ill log some progress and alpha versions in this thread.

Main goals:

- scab together some kind of bin editing functions into the analyzer for both ve and maf. this is half finished already but needs some logic as far as cl/ol/wb/nb/maf/ve/patched/unpatched but i want to make it simple on the front end. and why not since we know so much about your bin and logs once both are loaded...

- develop a new and better table interpolator using cubic splines in 2d and 3d to automate curvature and smoothing in the above goal

- write a tutorial for the above so new tuners dont have to learn to tune fuel tables anymore

- improve flashing to reduce bricking. kur4o did some inspirational stuff in another project that im jealous of and i want to get eehack to a place where as long as you dont power cycle your ecm or fry your eeprom, you will not brick your ecm with eehack. even if your computer crashes i want you to be able to plug it back in after and recover the situation

- continue improving the user interface since im not quite where i want to be yet

- make some kind of advanced mode and roll kur4o’s crazy hacks in so he doesn’t have to maintain a separate version