There is no table for it. Knock Detection is handled by a separate PCB entirely, in what's known as the "Knock Module." it's attached into a slot on the underside of the PCM, under a cover.

This module's job is to take the raw output from the knock sensors, filter them based on its internal values as to which are "real knock" and which are "noise," then if I recall correctly will pull a pin low to tell the PCM that knock is occuring. When and how long this pin is pulled low is then used by the PCM to retard timing.

At present there is no real good way to fix it. Some will say that the LT4's knock module is less sensitive to false knock because of the switch to roller rockers in the LT4 requiring a new knock module program to compensate, but I have not seen any empirical data comparing the two modules against one another. In addition, these knock modules are now going for over $300 on eBay as they have been out of production for many years.

If you are handy with an oscilloscope, you could hook up to the knock sensors themselves and try to figure out which frequencies represent real knock on your car versus which don't, then tear apart another knock module (one less expensive than the LT4, haha), reverse-engineer its functionality, and build your own. I'm actually looking into doing that personally.

Or you could just give up on the electronic spark control system altogether and set maximum knock retard to 0 across the board. If you know your car isn't knocking, then the system is only hurting you.

Best of luck no matter which path you choose.