Thread: AutoProm ADC Interface Channels Set up in TunerPro!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    where was this writeup last year? this is much better than the one I used to stumble through setting it up.
    87 4Runner, 15" spring lift, 3" body, chevy vortec 355, 5.29 gears, 38.5x15.5x15" Boggers, 280hr, 16168625 running $0D
    93 S10, 36x12.5x15 TSL's, custom turbo headers, 266HR cam, p&p vortec heads, $0D Marine MPFI with 8psi boost.
    05 Silverado, 2' lift, 4" exhaust, Bully Dog programmer,

Fuel Injected!
    Again , many thanks for the excellent writeup.

It is really excellent & helped alot.

I finally got some data which is close... but I have one issue.

I can deal with offsets and factors to allow for hardware variations, but my issue seems to be something a little more random.

With any fixed voltage being supplied to any of the ADC channels I find that the output to the TP dash or monitor is almost perfect - apart from 1 small but significant issue.
    At random intervals the voltage will spike high or low by around 50% (or more).
    The voltage is fixed and verified by multimeter.

The output is as follows:
    free air log.jpg
    The unused +channels are wired to earth.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Cheers, Chris

Are there other errors in the log of other parameters that match in time with those errors?
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    Are there other errors in the log of other parameters that match in time with those errors?
    What he said...

Did the adx file work without glitch before this? What adx?

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    I certainly havent noticed the glitch or error in other logged data... certainly not the usual suspects anyway (RPM,MAP,TPS,SPARK etc)

The XDF and ADX is OSE_12P which if you are interested is documented in detail here: http://delcohacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=356

I
    have attached the complete OSE_12P package which has the XDF & ADX.
    OSE12P can be run on any '808, '165 or '3082 ECM & supports 2-8 cyl.

I run my own variation of the 1BAR Petrol ADX which gives me different dash's and the WB (I'm at work atm so dont have access to it)

I would be interested to know your theories in the meantime. You question re other errant data at the same point in time... indicative of something which you have seen before?

For the purpose of my previous experiment the APU1 was not connected to the ECM at all! I isolated the APU1 and just fed a known voltage to the ADC.

Thanks for your time gents
    Attached Files Attached Files

We have our first tester of this and it works on dash board as I showed above. But it is not showing up in data log?

-= =-

Quote Originally Posted by T2000 View Post
    The XDF and ADX is OSE_12P which if you are interested is documented in detail here: http://delcohacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=356

I
    have attached the complete OSE_12P package which has the XDF & ADX.
    OSE12P can be run on any '808, '165 or '3082 ECM & supports 2-8 cyl.

I run my own variation of the 1BAR Petrol ADX which gives me different dash's and the WB (I'm at work atm so dont have access to it)

I would be interested to know your theories in the meantime. You question re other errant data at the same point in time... indicative of something which you have seen before?

For the purpose of my previous experiment the APU1 was not connected to the ECM at all! I isolated the APU1 and just fed a known voltage to the ADC.

Thanks for your time gents
    Probably interesting read, but what is this for? Which of the adx files did you use from that zip?

-= =-

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    Probably interesting read, but what is this for? Which of the adx files did you use from that zip?
    "OSE_$12PV111_1BAR - Petrol.adx"
    &
    "OSE12P V111 - 1,2 and 3 bar.xdf"

& I have tried both (on separate vehicles):

"OSE $12P V111 APNX V6.bin"
    "OSE $12P V111 BLCF V8.bin"

Currently testing on Australian GM (Holden) vehicles with '808 ECM's and Buick v6 and Holden v8

It is almost as if the Offset has some how changed between packets and then reverts back ??? if that makes sense?

Cheers, Chris