Thread: Intro

Intro

Good morning everyone.

I’ve been a gear head since I was 8, I’ve worked on everything from boats to dirt bikes to race cars.
    I’m a welder and fabricator at heart, with an electronics/industrial maintenance degree.

My most recent project has been my dads 1995 Chevy 1500 he’s owned since it was brand new.
    I have rebuilt the engine, brand new summit aluminum heads, new cam,crank,pistons. 1.6 roller rockers, roller lifters, bored throttle body, headers, and an rpm performer intake.

I had a well known “tuner” send me a chip to get the truck running, and haven’t been happy with the end product ever since.

i have the moates apu1 and have been playing with burning my own chips and slowly attempting to clean up the trucks tune from I was originally sold.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m here to learn all I can. And any help is greatly appreciated.

Aaron Thomas

The gearhead-efi link for more information about the 1995 Chevy 1500. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D

The 1995 4L60E is a unique one year only production using Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) TCC.

dave w