Thread: Alright, Alright Alright!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Alright, Alright Alright!

Here we go! .... Hi all, Toyin here, i'm floating over here from elcaminocentral and LS1LT1. Heres the skinny on me:
    1984 El camino with a LT1 and 4L60E implant from a '94 Caprice "B" and have the 16188051 PCM. I swapped into the elky about 13 yrs ago and had the PCM flashed for removing the VATS, SMOG, O2's, EGR and i think maybe the tires/rims set to 15". i got it running enough for a couple trips up/down the street and that was it, then it sat up until about 3 yrs ago and after that came a frame off resto, slightly modified engine rebuild, paint job and etc. As of now i'm basically lacking 2 things, the knowledge to fine tune the PCM and to decide on what style of 235/50 or 60/17" rims to get. I would like to try and tune it myself and the last month i have gathered and installed the cable, tuner pro,ee hack, tuner CATS and the $ee def. file. i just got the CATS tuner operable yesterday and playing with everything to find out what makes what tick. i havent hooked up the cable yet to the OBD1 as i want to make sure i have enough knowledge to under stand what i'm looking at and definitely enough knowledge on making sure i dont accidentally erase or screw up the PCM. i would appreciate all the help and knowledge you all have in helping me get underway. you can follow my thread on LS1LT1 and thanks to COCOBOLO95 for help in getting set up and getting me this far. Thanks in advance all!

***sorry for the crazy fonts..IDK why i cant gett'em all the same

Last edited by dave w; 10-22-2019 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Font Update