Hello all.

Scratching my head here. Bit of a tuning newbie, and trying out TunerPro with PCM Hammer, running through a VXDiag Nano. Tech2Win and SPS work fine, but PCM Hammer will not go beyond the J1850 self test. There is question among the forums about clones, so I tried communicating with the PCM through SPS, and it connected without issue. Looking through the calibration selection screen I noticed the Current Calibration was listed as *12206911. The asterisk apparently means that calibration is newer than what the TIS2Web server contains (doubtful), or it is a non-GM calibration. The latter seems more feasible as the original owner installed a Hypertech Power Programmer tune. I have the Hypertech box, and deleted the tune long ago. I can't seem to find any detailed info on it anywhere, and I am wondering if that calibration number comes from the Hypertech box, and could it be the reason why PCM Hammer cannot connect? Worse comes to worse I'll reflash the PCM to the factory calibration and see where I stand......but I'm curious if anyone else has come across this? Thanks in advance.....