Thread: Reman ECU Abnormal Bin

Carb and Points!

Reman ECU Abnormal Bin

Hello all,
    Long time lurker trying to get into tuning OEM My truck was completely gone through by the PO when he was chasing lean and misifire codes, he replaced the ECU with a reman unit that is missing a hardware number on the label. OS version is 12593058, I'm not too sure if this is just me using a wrong DXF for the OS but comparing it to a different bin almost all my trans tables are zeroed out. Recently took it on a 200 mile trip and noticed that my TC never locked up in cruise or in normal driving. The shift time tables, pressure tables and even my downshift tables for normal driving are all zeroed out, I've got some weird shifts which is why I was looking at my tables in the first place. I've attached my bin for reference, but as I am new to the game, how would I go about flashing. I'm using LSDroid and TP RT, can I flash the bin from a truck with the same hardware( engine, trans, etc)? I'm mostly confused on the whole different OS thing. The truck is an 03 Sierra 4x2.
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Carb and Points!
    Well, just discovered an incorrect DXF will make a bin look like its incredibly incorrect. I'll try reflashing with a compatible OS and see.