Jeep 401 running 16197427 (with Moates GP1 memory adapter) system with timing control. It was running and driving but now won't start. If I spray ether down the throat it pops and wants to run but injectors are not firing. I checked for 12V at all the computer pins where it is supposed to be (it's there). I checked all my grounds at the computer (they are all good). I have 12V on the back of the injector control pins when the key is on. When I crank, the injector control pins do not ground.

I have checked all 4 wires between the Ignition control module and the computer (they are all good). On pin A4 (Ignition Control High) I get a constant .5V when cranking but it's constant. The service manual says it should be 1.2 when operating. I went and bought another Ignition control module and they both show the same symptoms.

I have tried cranking without my tune chip in (hoping it would start in limp mode but it does not). Since this no-start condition started, the check engine light flashes most of the time when I turn it on (not all the time like it used to). Whenever I try to start it with Tunerpro connected (via Red Devil River Bluetooth OBD adapter), it loses connection and I cannot see anything.

I opened my computer and do not see anything that looks like it got hot or burned...

Did I fry my computer? Is there a diagnostic test I can run? Am I missing something here?