Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: what am i doing wrong?

Fuel Injected!
    For right now i just need a daily driver but that has deff crossed my mind! It would be awesome but am going to stick with small upgrades and TunerPro RT tune with the help of you guys on the forum since i never got to actually start tuning because of my car and its problems lol

Fuel Injected!
    Sure would have been nice to see the problem resolved right to the end though ; the rest of us are still wondering WTF . Mark spent a chunk of his life on that Caprice too ; he probably would have liked to see it resolved too , (or watch it burn). LOL . Let us know about your 4.3/S10 tune ; hope it goes better than the LT1 . Be safe...Bob

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by romac55 View Post
    Sure would have been nice to see the problem resolved right to the end though ; the rest of us are still wondering WTF . Mark spent a chunk of his life on that Caprice too ; he probably would have liked to see it resolved too , (or watch it burn). LOL . Let us know about your 4.3/S10 tune ; hope it goes better than the LT1 . Be safe...Bob

I'm back to tell you guys what i think happend. I thought about it and after racking my brain it hit me (a while ago i just kept forgetting to log on) When the knock sensor got changed out my friend had to tap the block and use the "fix a thread" on it because it was so bad. My only idea after a few months of not thinkng of that was the thread saver he put in wasnt giving a good reading from the knock sensor to the computer which caused my timing issue

Hope this helps someone in someway because FOR MONTHS i had been going nuts on how things could have gone wrong. The s10
    s motor blew and Im looking into an 05 Legacy or Legacy GT whichever comes first. Thanks for the help guys!