First off wanna say hi! New to the forum but I've been ghosting it for a while now so decided to join officially! Seems to have a bunch of great info and support!

So back groundon my motor, it's from a 1990 c3500 with roughly 70k when it got wrecked back in 01. I got it in 2016, opened it up and was shocked by how well it looked inside. Cleaned it out, honed the cylinders, new rings, new gaskets and seals in and out, new sensors etc etc etc and it runs fine and doesn't leak or burn anything! Only issue im having is just the general lack of power and rpm from am earlier tbi motor and that it gets hot while running/bajaing. Like upwards of 240*.

Current motor mods:

-MSD coil, distributor, ac Delco ignition module, and Taylor wires with ngk plugs.
-Custom headers with 1.75 primaries.
-2.5 mendrel bent exhaust off the headers to a single FM 40 with a 3" tail pipe
-All new AC Delco sensors with a 3 wire O2 Sensor
-Summit high flow water pump and 190* thermostat
-8rib belt system with a 10% reduction pulleys
-Taylor throttle body spacer
-AC Delco injectors
-Injector body spacer
-14psi regulator spring
-Ls1wiringharness.com stand alone harness
-8747 ECM

So big thing for my rock crawler are some modifications I have planned for it, That list is as follows:

-Switch out heads for a set of 781 or 049 heads that are going to be decked, gasket matched etc.
-Switch out the cam for a Comp Cams 11-302-4. 212/218 duration etc
-1.7 roller rockers since I don't think the cam is all that aggressive to need 1.6s
-Jegs adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-Edelbrock performance intake like a mid rise style
-And my own tbi adapter plate

I feel this would really open up the old beast and maybe help with the heat too with itt not being so restricted.

My main issue with all this is that I am not that tech savvy. I've done diesel stuff, custom programming for deletes and other mods. Even used up-rev to delete my titan and modify it. So my main question is what is everyone's preferred program/connector cable/ECM/ECM mods/and chip builder??

IMG_20190727_194629.jpg
IMG_20190511_190228.jpg