Hi everyone,

I was reading the thread http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...BI-ECM-1227747
and yes, I know Ill still need to modify ve and the table itself, I just figured it would be a good starting point.

my question is before I go ahead and flash it, in the discussion mark says
"First is "SA - Max RPM for Spark Slope" which adds timing after the 3600 RPM because that is as high as the Spark Advance table goes in these 7747 $42 ECM. So say a stock ADSU chip adds 5.05 degreees per thousand but it only adds to "SA - Max RPM for Spark Slope" 4200 RPM so that's about 2.5* which it no longer needs with a table like this.
Then there's "SA - PE Spark Added" which will add up to 4.92* which is no longer needed... or can be played with.

What I'm getting at is with Dave Spark Advance table total at WOT of 31.99 + the Spark Slope of 2.5 + the PE spark of 4.92 you could end up with 39.41 total advance by 4200 RPM! Which is to much for any street vehicle on pump gas!"

Okay, so I do not see a spark slope in the 7427,
I Did zero out the pe spark added, Do I need to worry about zero'ing all the bias's out?
How would i go about putting this in the 427 (options wise, not the table).

Wanted to make sure I did everything before I tried, so I wouldnt end up in bad territory. Sorry if this has been discussed, and thank you for the help.

It's a mostly stock 350tbi, maf 0D, 2.5 headers, 3wire 02, 3.73 gear awd, just wanted a tiny bit more kick out of it.