Hello,
As the title says I have a crank no start issue on my truck. Brief history, engine is a new gm factory 5.7l engine installed a year ago but has not been ran much untill last few months. Alot of new components on this engine all stock. New distributor, plugs, wires ,sensors, cats, and AC delco mpfi injectors. Truck was running fine good fuel trims. No codes, started up 1 morning and it fired right up and I had walked back inside for a few minutes and when I cam out it had quit running. Tried to restart and would not fire, good crank though, I have confirmed Good spark, good fuel pressure 61psi, new Delphi fuel pump, holds at 55psi for good 10 minutes. I have determined that the issue is most likely a flooded engine, oil smells like gas and the level is more then it should be. Cylinder wash. I pulled off peluim to confirm no.leaks and inspected each injector for open condition and if they were functioning as they should everything seems to be as it should be. My question is this what should my next step be, to determine the problem that caused the flood issue in the first place.I will drain and refill oil this weekend and install new plugs and hopefully get it running and post some live data as well as compression readings and fuel pressure readings.