Thread: $OD E-Fan Control

Electronic Ignition!

$OD E-Fan Control

I have used this $OD E-Fan Control program in the past, but can't remember how to install. I am using Tunerpro RT V5 with a Moates Autoprom. Help!

One way is to manually edit the bin file and then add new items to the scalers tab to be able to edit them like you would anything else, but there is an XDF that has the patch built in along with the scalers to make changes. Look under the fileman tab in teh forum for links to more files than you could ever need. there should be an XDF in there with the patch.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Electronic Ignition!

$od e-fan control

Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    One way is to manually edit the bin file and then add new items to the scalers tab to be able to edit them like you would anything else, but there is an XDF that has the patch built in along with the scalers to make changes. Look under the fileman tab in teh forum for links to more files than you could ever need. there should be an XDF in there with the patch.
    I remember (big deal for us old points & condenser guys ) manually inserting the code. I don't remember the location and will have to have the code table. Try as I might I can't find anything that will lead me to that information.

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by bar0403 View Post
    I remember (big deal for us old points & condenser guys ) manually inserting the code. I don't remember the location and will have to have the code table. Try as I might I can't find anything that will lead me to that information.
    I kept looking and found $od/$oe fan control @ GM Efi systems/ecm bins/16197427 pcm info $od/ Thread:Another option for $od fan control/93v8s10 efan control.zip. Now if I can just understand what I am looking at.