Can anyone help with my 411 pcm project, I'm building a supercharged vortec v6 mercruiser. (im using OS 12212156 from a 4.3l s10 2wd manual)
I've spent the last few days inputing injector information (l67 injectors) Map sensor scaling for 2 bar MAP sensor and then hit a brick wall as spark advance ve tables etc need to go towards 160kpa area.
I went down the path of the 411 pcm as they are so readily available and appeared to be loads of info, problem being does not seem widely used for boosted application's unless using efi live or HP tuner, the project started as a budget build using eaton m90 supercharger (sourced from a ford thunderbird), chev tpi throttle body adapted to supercharger, mercruiser injection manifold and made my own top plenum to mount the supercharger.
Spent the last 3 days gathering info and started programming my 411 when i discovered that no one has made readily available BIN file for a boosted setup, i thought i could add extra columns in tuner pro but have come to the conclusion the operating system needs to be updated for this to work.(holden 808 ecu and code 59 have developed these for boosted application but appears to be nothing for 411 pcm freely available)
Can anyone shed some light, do i need to go down the path of purchasing hp tuner or efi live, would be disappointed to go this way after buying avt 852 interface and using pcm hammer software to upload and down load my files.