Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
Sounds like a plan! It appears the reason I couldn't find this drug was because it's specific to a particular geographic region, and in addition, it is nothing more than a corticosteroid. If you truly believe that a corticosteroid is all that's necessary to eradicate MRSA, well...I would suggest that you publish your findings in The Lancet, because it would turn the entire pharmacological understanding on its head. But I mean, it must work, a dude on the internet pushing anti-aging gurus claimed it cured people, so it must have! Who needs science...

Ignoring the word salad at the top of the post, the great thing about science that laymen tend to ignore is that it's not a fixed point. It evolves as knowledge evolves, as methods evolve, as tools and diagnostics evolve. And as that evolution continues, models that seemed to work are thrown out in favor of models that fit the universe better. That old science is thrown aside in favor of new science does not invalidate science. Science having been wrong before the tools and research existed to prove otherwise does not invalidate science. If anything, it shows that science cares more about getting closer and closer to truth than it does about being right.

But your casual anti-vaccination stance and linking to an Indian newspaper rather than the study it's supposedly quoting from is telling. For one, the "direct quotes" it associates with John only appear in the newspaper itself and internet postings referencing that newspaper article, rather than any study as it claims. That's usually a pretty big red flag all by itself. Also a red flag is that this newspaper post does not quote the title of the study and does not provide the DOI for the study. Further, while it claims that this study was printed in the journal "Indian Journal of Ethical Issues," an attempt to even cross-reference that journal with the purported authors yet again only results in this newspaper article and internet postings referencing this same newspaper article.

For the sake of argument, there was at least an interview with one of the purported authors related to the OPV in India. That interview can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6402912/

Important to note from the interview is that he is not clamoring for an end to vaccines (he suggests that switching to IPV from OPV is the way forward to conclude the eradication of polio), and in fact is very much against folks like yourself who appear to be. Quote:

And finally, my apologies to the OP. I didn't expect that two months later this user would come back to post these things, but I believe that with this it's become obvious where anyone stands on the issues at hand. The rest I leave up to whoever may stumble upon this thread in future. Peace out.

You have again mistaken the drug is in the same class as Leviquin and similar it does function against staff there is an inhaler common in brazil with a similar name but the n ahas a tilda above it.
Like I said you should follow the AMA device until you can't as for me I will live free and happy.