Thread: 94 Buick RoadMaster Estate Wagon LT 1 issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Haha that’s cute.

From what my son said the car is done snd runs so smoothly you can hardly hear it run. He said it didn’t make one revolution to start after all this. I’ll get a few good scans right away for reference. I have to say the EEHACK and the little laptop I got for it have been instrumental in servicing this car.
    I’m going out in the morning to pick it up. I plan on posting som pictures of the junk that was removed and replaced. Hopefully I can get clear enough pictures that others can comment on. I’m really disappointed that the first guy couldn’t fix this car. It appears that the main issue was the water pump leaked and ruined the Opti. Both of these were replaced in the first go around. It’s hard to believe the “new water pump” could immediately fail. The car didn’t run well after these were replaced to begin with. I only drove the car about 1000 miles during this whole process. I’ll post pictures of the “new”Opti and the “new” water pump. Then we’ll look at the plugs and wires that were supposed to be “new” . We are are still trying to find a new pulley with the bearing. I don’t know if we can just remove the bearing. I’ll look tomorrow.none of the local parts stores even have it listed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I want to thank every one for all the helpful information given here.
    Byron

here is the inside of the Opticap we removed. Not cleaned or touched.
    im having trouble with pictures so I’ll wait until later.id just like observations...t see if I agree.’ll comment later.
    Last edited by Bentwings; 01-05-2020 at 06:31 AM.