Thread: New here

Carb and Points!

New here

Hey all! I can here due to a project I’m currently working on for a customer. It’s a 1996 Impala SS with a 383 with the Edelbrock power pack kit on top. Since it’s a 1996 my only option for tuning is Jet-DST. I am an experienced tuner with all stand alone platforms to include MS, Holley, MaxxEcu and some others. I came here mainly to figure out the stock ECU tuning for this car and the terrible DST software. Thank you everyone for help and the wonderful forum y’all have built in advance.

Administrator
    Hello, welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a neat project.

OEM GM software doesn't have the benefit of being designed with a consumer or non-engineer as the intended customer. I've read that DST software is similar to Tunercat so there may be a few people here that have experience with it. There is likely help available if you post in the OBDII tuning forum.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by 81airforce View Post
    Hey all! I can here due to a project I’m currently working on for a customer. It’s a 1996 Impala SS with a 383 with the Edelbrock power pack kit on top. Since it’s a 1996 my only option for tuning is Jet-DST. I am an experienced tuner with all stand alone platforms to include MS, Holley, MaxxEcu and some others. I came here mainly to figure out the stock ECU tuning for this car and the terrible DST software. Thank you everyone for help and the wonderful forum y’all have built in advance.
    Do you have emissions in your state?